Monday 23 December 2013

Resolutions and Training!


 
Training at home is underway, with the haul bag training program pumping my body, and the Christmas Boulder giving me some grief. I have managed to figure out the second move on the climb, after trying for hours I managed to get my, fingers to hold in two very tight crimps, I am now at the point where I will need my bouldering mat, only one day to wait for that. I have been looking up some places in Spain for Will and I to travel to (Spain was Wills idea) and Cataluña looks to be the most travelled destination for climbers going to that region, although not a multi pitch infested place, but with 143 sport climbs from 6a to 9b it looks like something we should try out! Will is soon to be joining me on this rock starved Christmas and we are to be writing down are training plan and our goals for 2014. Keep you updated!

Joss

No comments:

Post a Comment